“Recipe For Eternal Joy” By: Abraham-Hicks
– Seek joy – first and foremost.
– Seek reasons to laugh.
– Seek reasons to offer words of praise – to self and others
– Seek reasons to love. In other words – in every segment of every day – look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of love
– Seek that which uplifts you.
– Seek opportunity to offer that which uplifts another
– Seek a feeling of well-well being.
– Know that your vale can only be measured in terms of joy. Acknowledge your absolute freedom to do any of these things or not to do any of these things – for it is, without exception, your choice in every moment of every day.